Teachers have access to:
- New Modules: CLIL Assessment and Engaging with Motivational Activities have been released in November
- Discussion forums: online discussion groups for teachers to hold conversations related to the training modules.
- Monthly PSGN Newsletter for Teachers: a monthly newsletter customised for teachers to update them on the latest resources and activities from around the world.
- Free monthly webinars: monthly online training webinars for teachers in which participants will able to interact with other participants from around the world and take part in live polls related to the theme. Webinars themes are taken from modules released on the OSS.
- ‘MyResources’ Section: teacher and leadership resources will be available on the OSS in the new ‘My Resources’ section for teachers to download for themselves. The resources are mapped to the online training modules and new resources will be released each month on the platform
- Online Self-Assessment Tool (SAT): teachers will be able to take the SAT to discover skills areas that they need to develop. They will be assessing themselves against the 12 professional practices on the British Council CPD Framework for teachers. If your teachers have still not registered on the PSGN Online Support for Schools Platform, then please encourage them to do so as soon as possible and join this fast growing community dedicated to professional development.
Click here For more information