For over 30 years, The Lyceum has provided a close community focused on student growth. The Lyceum offers outstanding academics and a rich program of co-curricular activities.
The Lyceum invites applications from candidates with strong grades in school and in the CIE Examinations. We seek students who aspire to achieve their best academically and who are ready to take on the challenge of discovering their full potential.
Welcome to the Admissions Office at The Lyceum. Below please find information about our application process.
Admissions for the Academic Session 2020-2022 are now closed. Information for the Academic Session 2021-2023 will be posted as soon as it is available.
Kindly note that incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Three recent passport-sized colour photographs of yourself. Don’t forget to write your name on the reverse.
- Attested photocopies of your school mid-year and final reports for Classes 9, 10 and 11.
- Attested photocopies of certificates of your O Levels already taken.
- A signed copy of the Standard Terms and Conditions of The Lyceum.
- Sealed teacher’s recommendation, preferably in your elective subject or related pre-requisite(s). (May be mailed directly by your school)
- A sealed principal’s report. (May be mailed directly by your school.)
- If you are applying for any of these subjects please provide us one of your dated and graded Class 11 English essays:
- English Language
- Literature In English
- Global Perspectives and Research
- Complete the application form on the school’s website (lyceumadmissions.com)
- Print the form and submit it with all documents to the school by courier, at the following address:
Karachi, 75600, Pakistan
Tel: (92-21) 3582-1741
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
1. The application forms will be processed and decisions communicated on a rolling basis.
a. Once we have processed applications, we hold interviews as is appropriate.
b. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a call from the school.